About The Department:
- The department of Civil Engineering was established in the year 2013 with a view of creating Engineers who will be able to excel in all walks of Civil Engineering.
- The department was started with an intake of 60 offering an undergraduate programme in Civil Engineering.
- The department provides practical courses to create interest and to increase the practical knowledge of the students. The department has state of the art laboratories which are fully equipped with the latest equipments.
- The department also offers various personality development classes so that students are not only made experts in technical aspects but also in interpersonal skills, a vital ingredient to excel in the fast-paced world.
- Students gain practical experience from field visits to industries, dams and irrigation structures, construction sites, etc. The department has dedicated, highly trained and qualified faculty with masters in various branches of Civil Engineering such as Structural Engineering, Construction Management and Engineering, Water resource Engineering, etc.
Copyright © 2021 Sri Venkateswaraa College of Technology | All Right Reserved