Electronics and Electrical Engineering
- Apply knowledge of Mathematics, Science and Engineering to solve the complex problems in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Identify , formulate, synthesize, analyze and implement an electrical and electronics system, component, or process to meet desired needs.
- Design system components that meet economic, environmental, political, ethical, health and safety, and sustainability requirements
- Construct, select and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern simulation tools to solve complex electrical and electronics circuits.
- Exploit core engineering knowledge in a global, economic, environmental, and societal area for sustainable development
- Actuate knowledge of engineering and management principles to manage projects effectively in diverse environments as a member or leader of a team
- Possess an appreciation of professional and ethical issues with proper use of renewable energy sources
Copyright © 2022 Sri Venkateswaraa College of Technology | All Right Reserved