- Technical Knowledge: To develop the knowledge of Basic Science, Mathematics and Engineering fundamentals to identify the solution of the complex engineering problems.
- Solution to Problem: Analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
- Adapting Modern Tools: Develop and apply appropriate techniques, resources and modern engineering tools including forecasting and modeling toexpliot complex engineering activities.
- The Engineer and the Environment: To understand and apply contextual knowledge and Engineering solution in social and environmental contexts.
- Ethics: Develop ethical principles and commit to Professional ethics and responsibilities of the Engineering Practice.
Copyright © 2021 Sri Venkateswaraa College of Technology | All Right Reserved