|Merit Scholarship (Tuition Fee Waiver) Rs 10,000 to Rs 40,000 per annum||Students of first year BE/BTech/ME/MBA/MCA are eligible based on the commitment given during admission on the basis of cut off marks / TANCET score / MAT score.
The scholarship amount may be continued for further years based on the following conditions.
1. The student should not have any arrear in the previous year(s).
2. The student should have a minimum of 95% attendance in the regular classes and class/model tests/exams in the previous year(s).
|First Year BE, ME|
|Sports Scholarship Rs 10,000 to Rs 40,000 per annum||Based Sports Performance on the academic year in Zonal, Inter-zonal, State, National, International Participation and Place||All Students of BE|
|Special Scholarship (a) Category I||It is applicable for all the classes (First year to Final year). This scholarship is to the students who are physically handicapped and wards of deceased/serving defense personal/ex-service man. This will be continued based the following conditions.
1. The students should not have any arrear in the previous year.
2. The student should have a minimum of 90% attendance in the regular classes and class/model tests/exams in the previous semester(s)
|All Students of BE|
|Special Scholarship (b) Category II||It is applicable for the students based on the performance in the extracurricular activities of NSS, NCC, YRC and RRC based on the performance in the respective fields.||All Students of BE|
|Download Scholarship Application|
SCHOLARSHIPS UNDER GOVERNMENT SCHEMES
|Scholarships Scheme||Address||Eligibility||Contact Details/Website/Email address|
|Government Scholarship||The District Welfare Officer, BC/MBC Welfare Department, Salem.||BC / MBC – SWS only Parent Annual Income should be less than 1,00,000/-||www.edistrict.tn.gov.in Apply through college|
|Government Scholarship||The District Welfare Officer, Adi Dravidar Welfare Department, Salem.||SC / ST – SWS only Parent Annual Income should be less than 2,00,000/-||www.edistrict.tn.gov.in Apply through college|
|Government Scholarship (SC/ST Fee waiver scheme) 100% free||The District Welfare Officer, Adi Dravidar Welfare Department, Salem.||SC / ST – SWS only Parent Annual Income should be less than 2,00,000/-||www.edistrict.tn.gov.in Apply through college|
|Govt. Special Scholarship||The District Welfare Officer, Adi Dravidar Welfare Dept. Salem.||SC/ST Students only Stay in Sona College Hostel Parent Annual Income should be less than 1,00,000/-||Apply through college|
|Central Sector Scheme of Scholarship for College & University Students||The Joint Director (Hr. Sec.), Directorate of Government Examinations, D.P.I. Campus, College Road, Chennai – 600 006.||80% and above Marks in HSC||www.dge.tn.gov.in Apply through college|
|Merit Scholarship||Municipal Administrative Commissioner, Ezhilagam Building (Annexure) , 6th Floor, Chepauk, Chennai-5.||Highest marks in HSC & studied in Municipal/ Corporation School||Apply through college|
|Chief Minister Farmers Security Scheme||The Commissioner of Technical Education, Guindy, Chennai-25.||Wards of Farmers||Apply through college|
|Tamilnadu National Teacher Welfare Fund||The Secretary-Treasurer, National Foundation for Teachers’ Welfare, Chennai –600 006.||Wards of Teachers||044 – 28267186|
|Tamilnadu Educational Trust, Chennai||The Manager, Tamilnadu Educational Trust, Rajah Annamalai Building Annexe, IInd Floor, 18/3 Rukmini Lakshmipathi Road, Chennai – 600 008.||60% and above Marks in HSC Parent annual Income should be less than 50,000/-||Apply through college|
|Minority Scholarship||The Commissioner of Minorities Welfare, 807 (5th Floor) Anna Salai, Chennai – 600 002.||Christians, Muslims, Sikhs & Buddhist 50% marks in previous exams||www.minorityaffairs.gov.in Apply through college|
|Physically Challenged Scholarship||National Handicapped Finance and Development Corp. (NHFDC)||Students with disability||www.nhfdc.nic.in Apply through college|
|Download Scholarship Application|
Documents Required for Scholarship
- Income Certificate (Original)
- Community Certificate (Original)
- Bank Pass Book (Photo copy)
- Identity Proof ( Photo copy)
- Address Proof (Photo copy)
- Pass port Size Photo -02 No's
Documents Required for Scholarship Renewal
- The above said documents are submitted at the time of apply ,No need to submit again anything . Because it’s a auto renewal process. Incase the said the documents updating or modification is required that should be done in the next year renewal time….
Quantity and amount of Scholarship
- The decision of the Management will be final in all matters relating to scholarship and will be binding on all the parties concerned.