The Constitution of India ensures equality, freedom, justice and dignity of all individuals and mandates an inclusive society for all, including Persons with Disabilities (PwD). This policy covers all such students and staff who have disabilities and need special assistance. To cater to their needs and progression the college has set the following objectives:
- To provide infrastructural support like building ramps and wheel chairs for easy access.
- To help and support disabled students in their academic progression.
- To help in providing/ enhancing their skill sets through very specific programmes/ activities meant for enhancing skill sets of such students.
- To facilitate them in getting scholarships/fellowships through various Govt./Non-Govt. agencies for students with disabilities.
Campus infrastructure is modified to make more accessible for Person with Disabilities.
- Accessible washrooms for disabled students and staff.
- Wheel chairs.
Counselling and additional support
- Provision of counseling facilities for mental health needs of people with disabilities.
- Conducting remedial classes for students with disabilities.